Cauliflower pizza crust is one of my favorite ways to make a pizza crust- but now it’s even more delicious in the air fryer!
I used the airfryer to make what?
When I bought my air fryer my family wasn’t sure what I was thinking. However after having it for a few months and trying new recipes in it, I think they love it as much as I do. I made this air fryer cauliflower pizza crust in a flash! The crust turned out crispy and I wish I could give you a bite of it because it was yummy!
You could add any toppings you want to this pizza crust. I cooked the crust in the air fryer before adding any of the toppings. I put it back in the air fryer for jus a few minutes so the fresh mozzarella would be a little bit melty. Who doesn’t love melty cheese?
To make it Caprese I added tomatoes, basil and fresh mozzarella to the crust. For extra zing I had a little leftover pesto that I used as a base on the crust instead of tomato sauce. Be inventive and see what delicious combinations you can come up with!
Some of our favorite toppings are: buffalo chicken, BBQ chicken, meat varieties, veggie (except my oldest daughter), tomato and cheese, you get the idea…
If you wanted to make cheese bread you could use this recipe and top the pizza crust with cheese and serve it with marinara. It is delicious that way as well 🙂
I purchased the Simple Chef air fryer from Amazon. It is currently unavailable but I am sure any of them with good reviews would be great! I got the bigger capacity one because there are 4 people in my family.
Here’s the recipe for cauliflower pizza crust!
Air Fryer Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1/2 package Organic riced cauliflower steamed I got mine from Costco. If you use the whole pkg you have enough for 2 crusts but need to double ingredients.
- 2 whole Eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella/parmesan cheese
- 1 TBSP Flavor God Garlic Lovers seasoning or you can add whatever seasoning you like
- 1/4 cup psyllium powder this is an approximate amount. See below 🙂
- Steam your riced cauliflower in the microwave until it is tender. About 3-4 minutes.
- Put cauliflower in a strainer and push out as much water as you can using the back of a spoon.
- Pre heat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 400.
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl except the psyllium. Mix together.
- Start adding the psyllium as you are mixing. When the mix starts to look dry you are done.
- Put "dough" into air fryer being careful not to burn yourself. Flatten it out to your desired thickness and so it's not quite touching the edges.
- Cook in air fryer for 10-15 minutes until it is golden brown.
- Put your toppings on the pizza crust and put back in the air fryer to melt the cheese.
If you like this recipe you might also like:
Best Wishes for Gluten-Free Dishes!