I seriously think this may become my new favorite go to egg breakfast ever!
I saw the original recipe from The Castaway Kitchen and had to make it! It was so yummy! I love everything about it. I am not a good recipe follower so I made up my own version. The best thing is, that it is totally customizable and you can put whatever works for your diet and whatever you have in the fridge in this. We loved this breakfast egg roll up and hope you do too!
Breakfast Egg Roll Ups
- 14 whole Eggs beaten
- 8 pieces bacon crispy and chopped
- 3 whole green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups power greens chopped
- 1 pkg micro greens
- 1/2 cup basil chopped
- 1 pkg avacado spread or whole chopped avacado
- 4 tsp Mayo I used Just Mayo
- Beat eggs and cream together.
- Put a piece of parchment paper over a rimmed baking sheet. Make sure the parchment is large enough to cover all of the sides. Spray with oil.
- Mix egg/cream mixture with bacon, onions and some of the power greens.
- Pour egg mixture onto the parchment lined pan.
- Bake 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
- Lift parchment and eggs out of the pan and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Slather eggs with mayo and top with basil and greens. You can add any other toppings too. I added avacado spread to mine because I didn't have any whole avacado. If I was making this for later I would not add avacado as it turns brown. Pesto would also be delicious too.
- Roll the egg around your toppings like a log. It's a little tricky so go slow and you will get it!
- Slice into 2-3 inch slices and enjoy! Not going to lie, I ate it with my hands... so yummy!