When I woke up this morning it was only 68 degrees outside! My first thought was yay fall is coming! I wanted to make something delicious and comforting for my family to eat. Stuffed peppers were a perfect choice.
I made this version of stuffed peppers keto but you can modify the recipe to add in rice if you are eating carbs, or omit the cheese and use no sugar added tomato sauce if you are eating Whole 30 or Paleo.
I hope you love these as much as my family did!
If you want to watch the YouTube version of this recipe here’s the link!
Delicious Stuffed Peppers
- 6 whole Peppers Tops removed and seeded.
- 2 cups Spinach chopped
- 1 whole yellow onion chopped
- 2 tsp Everything seasoning I used Flavor God
- 3/4 jar Marinara sauce
- 2 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Brown hamburger in a skillet until cooked.
- Add onions and cook until soft.
- Add Seasoning and spinach. Stir until combined and spinach wilts.
- Add in Cauliflower rice. Stir. Cook until cauliflower starts to soften.
- Add in Marinara sauce. Stir for a few minutes to combine.
- Turn off heat and use a spoon to fill your peppers.
- Top peppers with cheese.
- Bake in a covered dish for about 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove peppers from oven once they are heated through and the cheese is bubbling.
- If you have any leftover filling save it as a delicious low carb snack 🙂