Bacon Bacon Bacon how I love thee bacon…..
I honestly think that I would eat almost anything wrapped in bacon. Almost anything, because I can come up with a quick list of things I would probably never eat.
This recipe for Stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon is quick to make and delicious. If you want to make it as an appetizer, just cut the chicken into smaller pieces and then stuff and wrap. I would also secure the bacon with a toothpick to hold it together 🙂
Check out my YOUTUBE video on how to make this recipe 🙂
Stuffed Chicken Wrapped in Bacon
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan
- 1/2 Cup Chopped spinach and arugula
- 1/4 Cup Pesto
- 4-6 Pieces thick cut bacon
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic seasoning
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray. Turn oven on to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl except the bacon and chicken.
- Slice the chicken breast so there is a little pocket for the filling to go in. Don't cut it all the way in half.
- Scoop some filling into the breast. Wrap with bacon and put in the baking dish. Continue until all the breasts are stuffed.
- Bake in the oven for 45 min or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees.