If you are looking for a quick party appetizer or just something delicious to go with some wine look no further! It is the holiday season and sometimes you need an appetizer to share with other people, and sometimes you need something delicious to eat and drink some wine with. Whichever occasion, these cranberry goat cheese stuffed dates wrapped in bacon are perfect! They are, start to finish out of the oven and ready to serve in about 20 minutes
I asked my friends what they would like me to post recipes about, for a fresh perspective, and my friend Jolyn asked for appetizers. So, here is an easy appetizer that is addictive and delicious. I love how fast it goes together and of course, it has bacon.
Thanksgiving and Christmas and ….. New Years… appetizers are needed!
The holidays are upon us and it feels like non stop entertaining or parties to go to! It’s a busy time of year and no matter what you celebrate, it is always awesome to get together with friends and family. I feel super blessed to have both friends and family close by and I am looking forward to getting to spend time with them. I am waiting to pick up family who are on a delayed flight as I write this! SO excited for the fun week ahead.
Here are the links from Amazon for the ingredients as well as some party platters 🙂 I know Amazon saves me time on groceries so often! I honestly Prime Now delivered some groceries to the house today so I could do laundry, blog post and edit a video!
If you would also like to watch the video of how to make these delicious bites, you can check out the YOUTUBE link!
Cranberry goat cheese stuffed dates wrapped in BACON!
- 16 pitted dates
- 1 cup Goat Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cranberries
- 1/2 pkg thin cut bacon
- Set the goat cheese on the counter to soften for a few minutes.
- Chop cranberries into small pieces.
- Put cranberries and goat cheese into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Cut dates on one side so you can put the filling in.
- Use your fingers and put cranberry goat cheese into each date.
- Wrap with bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake in the oven on a baking sheet for 15-20 min at 375 or until the bacon is crispy.