This basic keto cream cheese frosting is what I used to put on top of my keto cinnamon rolls. It is so yummy you could eat it on its own. 🙂
Keto Cream Cheese Frosting
Low carb high fat ketogenic cream cheese frosting. Sweet and creamy! Delicious!
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Swerve confectionary sweetener
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Put the cream cheese in a mixing bowl to come to room temperature.
- beat cream cheese with a mixer.
- Add heavy cream. Mix to combine and it should get a little fluffy.
- Add vanilla and powdered sweetener. Mix to combine.
- If the frosting is not sweet enough add a little more sweetener.
- Use on whatever you would like to frost such as my fathead dough cinnamon buns. 🙂