I love a fast meal that is delicious and makes you feel warm and comfy. This pork roast is definitely one of those recipes. It only takes a few minutes to prepare this recipe then you put it in your Instant Pot and Voilla! It’s ready to eat in a short time. The best part is that you don’t have to babysit it. You can throw it in your Instant Pot in the morning and it will keep it warm until you are ready to eat. So Easy! Who needs fast food when you can make it at home?
Once your pork roast is cooked, you can shred the meat and serve it over rice, cauliflower rice, in a lettuce wrap, burrito bowl style or however you can imagine! That is one of the things I love most about making meals in my Instant Pot, the versatility. You can make a big batch of something and use it in different dishes over your week. It’s so awesome for families on the go.
Here are some options for Instant Pots on Amazon you might like:
[amazon_link asins=’B01NBKTPTS,B01B1VC13K,B06Y1MP2PY,B008FUJ2LK,B00N310CKG’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’goodgracglutf-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’0f5cce13-0cee-11e8-9f57-33e283fade0d’]
However you decide to serve this pork roast, I hope you loved it as much as we did.
Herb Stuffed Pork Roast in the Instant Pot
- 1 boneless pork roast
- 1 cup Pesto sauce I used the Costco brand
- 1 tsp S & P
- 1 cup water to add to the Instant Pot
- Rub pork roast with salt and pepper.
- Rub pesto sauce all over the pork roast and under the net if your roast has one.
- Pour the water in the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Place pork roast into the pressure cooker.
- Pour remaining pesto over roast.
- Close pressure cooker lid.
- Turn pressure cooker onto manual setting for 90 minutes.
- Sit back and relax, the Instant Pot is doing the rest of the work for you 🙂
- After the Instant Pot beeps that it is done, release the pressure carefully.
- Remove pork roast and shred meat with a fork. Enjoy!