This keto chocolate cheesecake trifle comes at the perfect time for Valentine’s Day! It is fast to make and delicious! Plus you don’t have to break your diet by eating it! I made this recipe ketogenic so it would be a part of the ketogenic eating plan I have been following. I am not exactly sure how many carbs are in it but I am guessing around 7 – 10. That’s a little high but it is dessert and not to be eaten every day.
I used pretty red champagne glasses to layer this keto chocolate dessert in that I found at Ross for fifty cents! Super great deal! You can put this in any pretty dish you have and layer it. It’s very filling so you don’t need a whole lot at a time. This is filled with delicious fat from the whipped cream and cream cheese. So YUMMY!
I love that it’s no bake and easy to assemble. You could make the chocolate cheesecake and whip cream ahead of time and assemble later. It is an easy dessert that looks like it took a lot of time and is fancy. Super sexy for date night or any romantic dinner. It would be a delicious dessert to go along with my lamb roast!
[amazon_link asins=’B00AMPEPVS,B00X5T5512,B00006J00X’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’goodgracglutf-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’cd3360db-1112-11e8-987f-3bf493718cf2′]
Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Strawberry Trifle
- 1 pkg cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup Swerve confectionary sweetener for chocolate cheesecake
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder for chocolate cheesecake
- 1 TSP vanilla for chocolate cheesecake
- 2 cups heavy cream for whipped cream
- 1/3 cup Swerve confectionary sweetener for whipped cream
- 1 tsp vanilla for whipped cream
- 5 Strawberries sliced with green removed
- 1 tsp swerve to sprinkle over strawberries
- Whip the cream in a mixer until stiff peaks are formed.
- Add vanilla and sweetener. Whip until blended.
- Set whipped cream aside.
- Put cream cheese in a mixer with the flat beater attachment for mixing attached. Beat until lumps are out.
- Add cocoa powder, sweetener and vanilla. Mix until blended.
- Add in almost all of the whipped cream. Reserve enough whipped cream to make the layers and topping.
- Mix until chocolate and whipped cream are mixed.
- Cut up strawberries and put in a bowl. Sprinkle with swerve so they will release their juices.
- Layer the chocolate mixture in a glass. Add a few strawberries. Layer the whipped cream. Repeat until your glass is full.
- Top with whipped cream and a couple of strawberries.
- Refridgerate and enjoy!