Chocolate covered strawberries are one of my favorite desserts! They are so pretty and delicious! You can pair them with champagne, red or white wine, and sparkling cider and they taste wonderful! Or no wine at all! They are the perfect two-bite desserts that don’t make you feel like you overindulged.
I made this version of keto chocolate covered strawberries using Choczero chocolate pots. They come in a cute container and you microwave them to melt. I have also mixed a little cream cheese and strawberry right into the cup and made a two-bite cheesecake. 🙂 You can see more ideas on how to use them from Lynn Terry at Traveling Low Carb. I love her ideas!
I had to hide these strawberries from my family so they would wait until dinner to eat them. There is something so romantic about chocolate and strawberries. I think it’s the beautiful color combination. Plus the fresh taste of sweet strawberries is so refreshing! Don’t get me wrong, I love flourless chocolate cake too, but this dessert is light and the perfect end to any meal.
Here’s the Amazon link to order the pots as well as a couple of other items I like of Choczero.
[amazon_link asins=’B075G3NZZK,B01LXCAM53,B076VX7FS6′ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’goodgracglutf-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’5c8be5d1-119d-11e8-bc95-a3806a95d373′]
Keto Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 1 pkg Strawberries
- 2 pots dark chocolate Choczero
- 1 pot white chocolate Choczero
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and dry strawberries.
- Melt dark Choczero pots in the microwave. Transfer to a small bowl to dip the strawberries in.
- Cold strawberries work best. Dip the strawberries in the dark chocolate and put on the parchment paper to harden.
- Melt the white Choczero pot. Drizzle over the strawberries.
- Put in the fridge until you are ready to eat! So yummy!