This recipe for my inside out egg rolls is super easy and fast to make. We love it as a main dish, but you could also serve it with lettuce cups as an appetizer! Very versatile and delicious!
I made a big batch of this for fast lunches for my family for the week. I put it in individual serving size containers so they can grab and go! This is one of my favorite quick meals. I made this big batch of it then decided to go vegetarian for 2 weeks to see how it will change my blood work. Super sad that I didn’t get to eat this. Next time!
Here are a few items that make cooking this dish easier:
Inside out Egg Rolls
- 1 large bag Coleslaw mix I like the one with broccoli too, or use two small bags.
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 1 TBSP Chinese 5 spice
- 1 tsp garlic powder or more to taste
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or more to taste
- 1 pinch S & P
- Cook the ground pork in your wok or large pan with a lid. Break pork into pieces until cooked.
- Add dry seasoning mid way through cooking the pork.
- After the pork is cooked, add the bag of coleslaw and stir.
- Add in coconut aminos and stir.
- Cover pan for about 3-5 minutes until the cabbage mix is cooked but not soggy.