I love pumpkin anything! This pumpkin chia puddin’ is delicious! It tastes like the inside of a pumpkin pie! I love eating it for breakfast with my coffee because it tastes just like I am having pumpkin pie and coffee! So yummy and filling.
I had to call it puddin’ because that is how I say it in my head…. with a very Southern accent. It makes the pudding taste better.. promise!
If you would like you can change out the coconut milk for any milk you would like. 🙂
I know that this photo isn’t super pretty, but I promise it tastes so much better than it looks!
I made this recipe because I am doing a two week trial of being vegetarian/vegan and wanted a breakfast option that I could make ahead for a fast breakfast. Once my trial is over I will keep this in the breakfast rotation because it is so yummy! I am on day 6 of no meat/animal products and I am surprised at how my body is responding. I thought I would be crabby and hungry all the time, and that is not the case! So happy to feel good and hoping for the best blood work ever.. cause I might still miss bacon.
Here is the link to Amazon to make this recipe easier:
Pumpkin Chia Puddin'
- 1 can Full fat coconut milk in a can, not the refrigerated kind.
- 1 can Organic pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener You can substitute any sweetener you like.
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/2 Cup Organic Chia Seeds
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl except the Chia.
- Add chia seeds to the mixture and stir.
- Cover and put in the fridge overnight.
- In a few hours it is ready to serve. Enjoy!