Tuscan Chicken is full of flavor and delicious coconut milk makes it creamy!
This Tuscan Chicken is creamy and delicious. I served it with spaghetti squash “noodles” and it was perfect! You could serve it with rice or pasta as well. It is comfort food that is healthy too!
We just got back from vacation and I was craving a meal made in my own kitchen! IT was nice not to have to cook as much but I honestly missed it. I love that our families try so hard to cook safely when we visit. It is so nice to enjoy everyone and have safe food to eat too! So thankful! Plus they are mostly just really great people. We miss them since we live so far away so try to enjoy every minute with them when we are there.
This dish makes me think of our trip to Italy. Creamy sauce with fresh green and red. Yum! Makes me wish there were more leftovers to eat! The next time I make this I will definitely double the recipe for leftovers.
Here are some items from Amazon that I used to make this dish:
[amazon_link asins=’B011LVDECM,B0076NOQL8′ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’goodgracglutf-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’1af860bd-903d-11e8-b53f-93ea3a1467b4′]
If you like this recipe, you might also like:
Creamy Coconut Milk Tuscan Chicken
- 3 whole Chicken Breasts chopped into pieces
- 2 handfulls Organic Spinach washed and chopped
- 3 heads Garlic minced
- 1 pkg Mushrooms sliced
- 1 whole Red onion chopped
- 1 pkg Mini Tomatoes cut in 4
- 1 can Whole Fat Coconut Milk
- Sautee Garlic and onion in avocado or olive oil on medium heat.
- When onion and garlic are soft, add mushrooms and tomatoes. Continue sauteeing.
- When mushrooms are starting to soften add chicken and continue to sautee. Add S & P. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Add can of coconut milk and continue to simmer. Stir often so it doesn't burn. Cover and simmer.
- When the chicken is poached add the chopped spinach right before serving. Stir to combine.
- Serve over Spaghetti squash noodles or your favorite zoodle and enjoy 🙂
Pro Tips for this Tuscan Chicken:
If you want to make it with dairy, you can substitue the coconut milk for heavy cream. You would use about 1 cup of heavy cream. I think that would be delicious as well!
Best Wishes for Gluten Free Dishes!