The Holidays are right around the Corner! Check out my top 10 gifts!
Here is my top 10 gifts to get for the gluten free person in your life list! All of these items are going to be based around cooking, because I love cooking and also, people with food allergies usually cook more at home for safety.
My hope is that some of my items would inspire you to try something new and discover a whole new love for cooking. I feel like cooking from scratch or even sprucing up pre made items has started to become a lost art and I hope to re spark the love for cooking in you and who ever you are getting the gift for:)
Top 10 Gifts:
I hope you and your gift recipient like these items as much as I do! If you are like me and even though you are only looking for “blank person” you might find an item or two you like for yourself!
Some of the items below are affiliate links and I will get paid a small commission if you buy through my link. It does not affect the cost of the item to you but it does help me continue to put out content on my blog and I appreciate it! 🙂
- Instant pot: I love my Instant pot. Once you get to know how to use it, it is an essential to any kitchen. There are some safety precautions to take but that is with most kitchen items lol. Check out these recipes: Instant pot sweet and sour spare ribs, Instant pot Fajita Chicken, and Instant Pot Flour less Chocolate Cake.
2. Super Cute Folding Charcuterie Board: I love that this charcuterie board folds and the cheese tools store inside.
3. Le Creuset Dutch Oven: If you love braised meats, chili, stew or any soup this is the perfect multipurpose heavy duty pot to use!
4. Pampered Chef Rockcrok and Slow Cooker Stand: I hadn’t had a pampered chef party in a hot minute, so I updated a few items this year. This is one of my favorite items! You can use the rockcrok pot on the stove, microwave (I am not a cook a chicken in the microwave girl, but you could if you wanted to), grill, in the oven or in the slow cooker stand. I bought one for my girls for Christmas! (spoiler alert)
5. Great Northern Popcorn Maker: We love homemade popcorn with real butter at our house. I love this maker because all the parts are metal. There is another brand out there that I used to have but I melted the plastic gear and it couldn’t be fixed….. This is the popcorn that I use Arrowhead Mills.
6. Cutco Table or Steak Knives: these knives are so sharp! I also love that they have a lifetime warranty. We mailed ours back last summer to have them sharpened and they were back in 10 days! We chose to do it over our vacation so I wouldn’t miss them 🙂
7. Fridge Organization Bins: We have a lot of different ingredients in the fridge for making recipes for my blog. I like to keep them organized so I use these bins and put ingredients that go together in them! I have one for condiments, one for salad dressings, etc.
8. Pampered Chef Salad Chopper: My hubby loves his salad chopped. These shears with two blades save me so much time. You can put all the ingredients in a bowl and chop it up in there! No individual chopping into small pieces! I also love them with crock pot cooked chicken to shred it.
9. Air fryer: I have a different brand of air fryer, but this is the best seller on Amazon. I love making french fries, wings and cauliflower pizza crust in mine.
10. Nespresso Coffee Machine: A lot of my posts are fueled my Nespresso coffee! I love a tiny cup of espresso in the afternoon on days I am struggling to stay awake. The milk frother is fun on days you want to impress and make lattes or frothy hot chocolate!
I hope you enjoy these items as much as I do! Happy Holidays to you and your family!