You need this Giant Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie in your life!
This chocolate chip cookie was so easy to make and yummy!!! Plus it was perfect for National Cookie
I love warm chocolate chip cookies! I used dark chocolate chips in this cookie and am loving how they balance out the sweetness. I am not a huge sweet eating person, so I love the dark more bitter chocolate.
How you make this deliciousness!
Start your oven to 350 degrees. My oven has convection so that is what I used.
Cream butter and sugar together. That means mix soft butter with sugar in the mixer until it looks slightly fluffy.
Add an egg and vanilla to the fluffy butter and mix until combined.
Add Gluten Free Flour blend and mix to combine. I used Pamela’s Baking mix. It has
Add 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Rub Coconut oil on the skillet so it is well greased. You don’t want this baby to stick.
Put the cookie dough into the skillet and flatten it out!
Bake it in the oven for 14 minutes.
Try not to eat it all until it cools for a few minutes so you don’t burn your mouth 😉
Add ice cream on top or any of your favorite toppings!
Here’s some other recipes you might like from my Blog!
Here’s some Amazon items to make this recipe easier!
Pin this NOW and make it later!
Here’s the FULL recipe!
Giant Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 11/2 cups Gluten free baking flour I used Pamela’s
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
- Add an egg and vanilla and mix till smooth.
- Add baking flour and mix to combine.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until chips are spread throughout the dough.
- Use coconut or your favorite oil and grease the cast iron skillet. You don’t want this delicious cookie to stick!
- Bake in the oven for 14 minutes or until it starts to turn golden brown. You don’t want to overcook it.
- Serve with ice cream or your favorite topping.
- Try not to eat it all by yourself! HA! Enjoy!