These Caribbean Chicken Wraps are the perfect summer food or for any time of the year you want to pretend you are in the blue tropical waters of the Caribbean!
I love the beautiful colors and the fresh taste of this recipe! You can spice it up by adding a spicy pepper in it if you like or more jerk seasoning.
It is a very simple recipe to make as long as you are ok with chopping fruit and veggies into small pieces! I even made it easier by using organic rotisserie chicken! Leave the heat of cooking for the store!
Other Variations of This Recipe:
If you don’t eat chicken or just feel like switching it up, you could make this recipe with baked Mahi Mahi. You could even throw the Mahi and Caribbean Salad into a Soy Paper wrapper and have cooked sushi!
These wraps are really pretty and would be a perfect party appetizer! Plus the zing and flavor would pair well with a delicious light wine! Now I want to plan a party and serve these! Who’s in?
Here are a few cute items to serve these on:
What You Need to Make These Caribbean Chicken Wraps:
1-2 Mangoes depending on the size
2 Peppers- 1 Green and 1 Red or Orange pepper
A Red Onion
1 Bunch of Cilantro
A Jalapeno if desired
1 TSP Jerk Seasoning (I used Flavor God)
2 Cups Rotisserie Chicken Meat cubed
1/4 Cup Jalapeno Olive Oil- or regular Olive or Avocado oil
1/4 Cup Jalapeno Balsamic Vinegar
1-2 Heads of Butter Lettuce
Pin Now Save For Later!
Here Are Some Other Recipes You Might Like:
Here’s The Recipe:
Caribbean Chicken Wraps
- 2 Mangoes Peeled and chopped
- 1 Pineapple chopped (you might only need half)
- 1 Papaya remove seeds and chop
- 1 Red Onion chopped
- 1 Green Pepper chopped
- 1 Red or Orange Pepper chopped
- 1 Cucumber Peeled, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro chopped
- 1 Jalapeno if desired chopped
- 1 TSP Jerk seasoning
- 1/4 cup Jalapeno Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Jalapeno balsamic
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken Breast chopped
- 2 Heads of Butter Lettuce washed and patted dry
- Chop all of the ingredients and put into a bowl.
- Mix in the oil, vinegar and seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Lay the lettuce leaves out on a platter.
- Fill lettuce cups with the salad
- You can also wrap the salad in soy paper or serve it with rice!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! This recipe makes me wish we were back in St. Martin on the catamaran with the breeze blowing in my hair! We went with Tradewinds on this trip!