Are you looking for a healthy kid-friendly snack?
Try my Delicious Apple Nachos!
This is one of my girls’ favorite snacks from when they were little. Actually, they still like it now that they are adults!
Who wouldn’t? It super easy to make and you can use the ingredients you have on hand. This version of my apple nachos, has melted peanut butter and chopped up kind bar on top.
The toppings are up to your imagination!
Apple Nachos Topping Ideas:
Some of our favorite toppings are:
chopped up protein bar
chopped up kind bars
The possibilities are endless! You can combine as many or as little as you would like. 🙂
Pin This Make it later!
If you are looking for other snack ideas here are some you might like:
Do you need any tools to make these delicious apple nachos?
If you need an apple chopper, check out the one I found on Amazon! If you order through the link on my page, I will get a small proceed from Amazon. It doesn’t affect the price of your item it just helps me out 🙂
Are you a snacker or meal eater?
What kind of food spacer are you? Do you only eat three meals a day and that is it? Or do you eat many smaller meals a day?
My oldest daughter is a snacker. She has been home for a few weeks and I am quickly reminded that she loves snacks! She can be found with little bits of food while she is working on college homework or doing her online classes. However, she is awesome at making them herself!
My younger daughter is not really a snacker like her sister. She eats usually at meal time and that’s it. Not that she never eats popcorn if we have movie night but as a usual she’s not a big snacker.
I am not giving an opinion on which is better just was curious about it 🙂
Here’s The Video of how to make Apple Nachos:
Here’s The Recipe:
- 1 Red Apple
- 1 Green Apple
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter Or any nut butter on sun butter
- 1/4 cup granola If you want
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips If you want
- 1 protein or kind bar chopped up If you want
- Wash apples and chop into slices.
- Melt whatever kind of nut butter or sun butter you would like in the microwave so it is pourable.
- Arrange apples on a plate. I like to alternate red and green slices.
- Pour nut or sun butter over the apple slices.
- Top with granola, chopped protein bar, chopped kind bar, chocolate chip etc You can use whatever toppings you would like to use.
- Serve and enjoy!