Who needs a bucket of beer when you can get a bucket of Prosecco popsicles?
Have you tried ADULT popsicles?
I’m not going to lie… I have been on an adult popsicle trend lately! It’s been so hot here in Arizona, and all I want to do is cool down. I have been experimenting with all kinds of boozy popsicles! They are so fun to eat and such a great after dinner drink…I mean dessert! Haha!
These Prosecco popsicles are perfect for the 4th of July with the Red White and Blue theme!
RED WHITE AND BLUE Everything!
I love celebrating holidays and the 4th is no exception to that. This year it is going to be a little different with Arizona putting more restrictions out again. It will also be the first year our girls won’t be with us to celebrate a holiday. I’m trying to hold back the tears…..
This year we are keeping it simple and small and getting together with our family aka our covid bubble. Swimming-food-boozy popsicles…. what more can a person ask for? well, I am sure there are some things, but right now it seems pretty good.
Here’s some 4th of July Recipes you might also like:
Here’s What You Need To Make These Prosecco Popsicles:
These Prosecco popsicles are super easy to make! You can make them as boozy as you’d like by controlling the amount of vodka you add to them.
1 bottle of Prosecco or champagne (substitute with lemon lime soda for a non alcohol version)
1/4-1 Cup of Vodka (leave out for a non alcohol version)
1 Cup of cut up Strawberries
1 Cup of blueberries
A Bottle of Lemonade
1 Cup of cut up Blackberries
1 Cup of Raspberries
1/4- 1/2 Cup Simple syrup or honey simple syrup if you want them sweet. I don’t like super sweet so I didn’t add any. I found the lemonade was sweet enough for me.
Cute Popsicle Tubes– I got them from Amazon 🙂
That’s it! Super easy to make!
Pin This Now Make IT Later!
Here is my privacy and disclosure policy… just in case you order the super cute popsicle tubes from AMAZON, I get a little commission but it doesn’t effect the cost of the item to you.
Here’s The RECIPE 🙂
- 1 bottle Prosecco or Champagne Replace with lemon lime soda for N/A Version
- 1/4 Cup to a full cup of Vodka depending on how boozy you like them. Leave out for N/A Version
- 1 1/2 Cups Lemonade
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Cup Raspberries
- 1 Cup Chopped Strawberries
- 1 Cup Chopped Blackberries
- 1/4 Cup to 1/2 Cup Honey Simple Syrup or regular simple syrup if you want a sweeter popsicle.
- Pour all liquid ingredients into a bowl with a spout and stir.
- Put the berries into the popsicle tubes. Squish the raspberries to break up as you add them.
- Pour the liquid into the tube to the fill line.
- Seal the popsicle tube.
- Tip tube upside down before putting in the freezer to spread the fruit evenly out so each bite of popsicle get a bit of fruit.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!
Here’s The Video On How To Make These Prosecco Popsicle:
I hope you have a great 4th of July! I know this year is going to be a little different than usual but I hope you still have a great time!
As always, best wishes for gluten free dishes!