This gluten-free pumpkin spice granola is the perfect breakfast or snack year-round but I always seem to make it as the weather gets cooler. I am all about everything pumpkin spice in the fall, however if you are over the pumpkin spice feels you can leave that ingredient out and it will still be delicious!
I love that you put all the ingredients into a big bowl, mix it up, and then bake it! Super easy and fast to make. Boom!
What Do I Need To Make This Granola?
This is where the fun comes in! I will share with you what I use to make my favorite granola, but you can customize it! If you don’t like an ingredient you don’t have to have it in your granola!
I use Montana Gluten-Free Oats. They are purity protocol and delicious. If you want to use my promo code to purchase from them here it is 🙂 It is valid until 1/1/21 trymgf
Raw nuts and or seeds. I use Terrasoul Superfoods pumpkin seeds and Sunflower seeds. They are so yummy! like to also add raw pecans or almonds too. Chop them into smaller pieces so they blend into the consistency of the other ingredients.
1/2 Cup Hemp Seeds. I used Manitoba Harvest.
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice if you want that fall feel.
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Cup melted coconut oil
1 large pinch sea salt. I use Redmonds.
1/2 cup Honey or Maple Syrup. For the fall feels I used Maple Syrup.
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
A few handfuls of mini chocolate chips
Other nuts and seeds you like.
Put all ingredients into a big bowl except dried fruit, chocolate, and cacao nibs if you are using, mix others together. Put a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Pour the granola mixture onto the parchment. Spread it into a flat layer. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes until it starts to brown. Remove from the oven and allow it too cool. Once it is cool, add dried fruit, chocolate, and cacao to the mix while you break it into pieces and store in an airtight container. Serve it with yogurt or snack on it on its own!
PIN THIS AND MAKE IT LATER:
HERE’S THE VIDEO:
If you purchase something from the links on my website I may get affiliate income. Here are my policies and disclosures.
HERE’S THE RECIPE:
Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Granola
- 4 Cups Purity Protocol Gluten-Free Oats I use Montana Gluten Free
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 1 TSP Pumpkin Spice
- 1 1/2 Cup Nuts and seeds you like. See the post for my favs!
- 1/2 Cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp
- 1/2 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup or Honey For more fall feels, use maple syrup.
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate chips optional
- 1/2 Cup Coconut flakes optional
- 1/2 Cup Dried Fruit optional
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Nibs optional
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl except chocolate chips, dried fruit, cacao nibs or any other options that will melt.
- Mix all the other ingredients together.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the mix onto the parchment paper.
- Flatten it all out with a spoon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees until it is browned.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once it is cooled, crumble into pieces and add your melty other ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container.
I hope you love this fall flavored Gluten Free Baked Granola!
As always, Best wishes for gluten free dishes!