Chili in my instant pot is a quick and easy dinner! We recently went to Flagstaff to visit our daughter who lives there. The evenings were cool and it got down to 30 degrees at night! Burr… So I decided to make my Instant pot chili.
My daughter who lives in Flagstaff, has a goofy sense of humor. She was totally on board to help me shoot the video to go with the chili. I hope you watch it to get a little giggle!
This chili is perfect for year-round but I especially love it in the fall and winter. It is comfort food and it is delicious! You can add whatever toppings you like to it to make it your own.
What Do I Need To Make This Chili?
This chili is super easy and it all is made in the Instant Pot! I use the sauté button to cook the hamburger. Dump all the ingredients in, give it a good stir, then I switch the mode to chili and seal the lid. Once it beeps, dinner is ready!
You will need the following ingredients:
1 Red, Yellow and Green Pepper chopped.
A Yellow Onion, chopped.
2 Stalks of Celery, chopped.
S & P
2 Cans of Chili Beans.
1 small Can of Tomato Sauce.
1 large Can of Roasted Chopped Tomatoes.
1/2 Can of Tomato Paste.
1 Box of Beef Broth.
2 LBS of Ground Beef.
Chipotle Pepper if you want it a little spicy or you can also add Cayenne.
Any toppings you would like. I like: sour cream, shredded cheese, green onions, black olives and sometimes serve it over rice or cauliflower rice.
And a finger…. if you aren’t careful when cutting up your veggies… 😉
Here’s The Video on How To Make Chili in my Instant Pot:
I hope this video gave you a giggle or at least a smile. We had fun making it. HEHE!
If you purchase something from my Amazon store, I receive a small commission. It is not an additional cost to you. Here is my disclosures and policies.
Pin THIS Now Make It Later:
If you don’t have an Instant Pot you can also make this in your slow cooker. However, Christmas is coming and I would highly recommend that you put it on your Christmas wish list if you don’t have one.
Here’s The Recipe:
Chili in My Instant Pot
- Pressure Cooker
- 1 Drizzle EVOO
- 1 Red Pepper Chopped
- 1 Yellow Pepper Chopped
- 1 Green Pepper Chopped
- 2 Stalks of Celery chopped
- 1 Yellow Onion Chopped
- 2 Cans Chili Bean Mix or any of your fav beans.
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce Sm can
- 1 Can Roasted Crushed Tomatoes Lg Can
- 1/2 Can Tomato Paste
- 1 Box Beef Broth Lg Box
- 1 Pinch S & P
- 2 LBS Cooked Ground Beef I season with the same spices while cooking the beef but use 1/2 tsp then add them again to the soup with a full tsp.
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Sweet Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Chipotle Chili More or less depending on the desired spice level.
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper More of less depending on the desired spice level.
- Turn your Instant Pot on to Saute.
- Add a drizzle of EVOO.
- Add peppers, onion, and celery to the pot. Sautee and stir occasionally for a few minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Turn the Instant Pot off.
- Seal the Lid.
- Turn it on to Soup/Chili Mode.
- Let it cook the chili.
- Once you hear the beeps, and it's finished cooking, CAREFULLY release the pressure.
- Scoop it into your bowl.
- Top with any toppings you love. I like Shredded Cheese, Green onions, black olives, jalapeno, and cilantro.
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
As always, Best wishes for Gluten Free Dishes!