The holidays are quickly approaching! If you are looking for holiday side dishes try my air fryer bacon Brussel sprouts! They are crispy and delicious. Not to mention easy to make.
If you are cooking for a large crowd, try my oven-baked Brussel sprouts that are equally delicious and you can make a larger amount at once. You can add the mushrooms to this recipe or leave them out… it’s up to you!
What You Need to Make These Air Fryer Bacon Brussel Sprouts:
Thin cut bacon
Balsamic Vinegar or reduction
An Air Fryer. I have the air fryer lid that goes on top of my Instant Pot! I love it especially for just 2 people!
If you order through the link above, I will get a small commission 🙂 Here are my privacy and disclosures.
To make these air fryer bacon Brussel sprouts, I refilled the air fryer basket twice to make sure they all got crispy!
How Do I Make These?
Start by washing and drying your Brussel sprouts. Cut them in half.
Chop up the package of thin cut bacon. I like medium sized pieces because the bacon gets crispier in the air fryer.
Put the Brussel sprouts in the air fryer basket.
Put the bacon in the air fryer basket.
Drizzle a little balsamic vinegar over the top.
Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
Turn the air fryer on for 4 minutes at 400 degrees.
After it is done, use tongs to flip the food around.
Turn the air fryer on for 4 more minutes at 400 degrees.
After it is done, they should be crispy and delicious!
Serve with your favorite protein.
Here’s The Easiest Way To Clean Your Instant Pot Air Fryer:
I love my instant pot and the air fryer lid that goes with it. The best part is it cleans up really easily! You can soak the basket with a little soap inside the instant pot bowl. Or you can put them all in the dishwasher! The air fryer lid cannot get submerged in water because of the electronic compartments.
Pin THIS Make It LATER!
Here Are Some Other Side Dishes You Might Like For The Holidays:
Here’s The Video On How To Make These Air Fryer Bacon Brussel Sprouts:
I personally love all the side dishes during the holidays! I am not a huge turkey fan, and currently cannot eat it due to food sensitivities, but I love the sides!
What are your favorite side dishes?
Here’s The RECIPE:
Air Fryer Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- Instant Pot with an Airfryer Lid
- Or any Air Fryer
- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts
- 1 pkg Thin Cut Bacon
- 1 drizzle Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 pinch S & P
- Wash and dry the Brussel Sprouts.
- Chop them in half.
- Chop the bacon into medium-sized pieces so it will get crispy in the air fryer.
- Put Brussel Sprouts into the air fryer basket inside the instant pot.
- Sprinkle the bacon on top of the Brussel Sprouts.
- Drizzle with Balsamic Vinegar.
- Put the air fryer lid on.
- Turn on to 400 degrees for 4 minutes.
- After it's finished, use tongs to stir the food.
- Put the lid back on and turn on for another 4 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Put the crispy Brussel sprouts and bacon into a bowl.
- Repeat until all of the Brussel sprouts and bacon are cooked.
I hope you like this version of my bacon Brussel sprouts!
As always, Best wishes for Gluten Free Dishes!