Hey there! I am excited to tell you about the two different types of gluten free cooking classes I am offering at GGGF!
What are the differences in the gluten free cooking classes?
The cooking class library membership classes are an on-demand cook at your own pace kind of class. There are new classes added every month to the library! You can cook along with me or watch the video and download the recipe and shopping list and cook at your own pace! You have the option to pause the video and come back to it later! Also, you get access to an online group where you can ask me questions! There are bonus downloads as well!
The Virtual Live Zoom cooking classes are full of fun and fast-paced! We get a lot of food made in the class time of 60-90 minutes! It is fun to participate on your own, with your family, or in a group!
The menu changes every month! You will receive a shopping list, recipes, and instructions so you are prepared and ready to get cooking!
I hope you try a gluten free cooking class and love it! Of course, you don’t have to be gluten free to join in the fun, but everything we make is gluten free!
Why would I take a GLUTEN FREE COOKING CLASS?
ARE YOU TIRED OF…
- Feeling like cooking gluten free is hard?
- Wish you could learn how to cook at home more?
- Feeling like gluten free food doesn’t taste good?
- Making the same meals week after week.
- Feeling like cooking at home is overwhelming?
- Eating out can not only be risky, but expensive. I can help you make it easy and convenient.
- You will learn how to make gluten free food taste delicious at home!
- Added more meals to your recipe repertoire!!
- Have fun learning how to make new meals and cook more at home!
- You’ll fool your gluten eating friends and family with delicious gluten free food!
- You were able to cook for gluten free friends and family without having to worry about what to make that is safe for them to eat!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Date night recipes
- Quick and easy weeknight recipes
- Instant Pot and Crock Pot meals
- Gluten free versions of your favorites- pancakes, waffles, au gratin potatoes, tiramisu, etc…
- Some of the Virtual Live Zoom Classes we have done are: Brunch with a Quiche Lorraine, Everything Bagel Egg Bake, Fruit Purees for your mimosas or bubbly water and a Delicious Loaded Breakfast Salad! A Date Night Class with Clams in white wine sauce, Strawberry Spinach Salad with warm bacon dressing and Instant Pot Flourless Chocolate Cake!
ARE YOU READY TO…
- Learn how to make gluten free food taste good?
- Cook at home with new recipes?
- Boost your confidence in the kitchen?
- Reduce your risk of cross contact with gluten while eating out by cooking at home?
What are you waiting for? Join a class today and let’s get cooking!
I hope you love these gluten free cooking classes!
Best Wishes for Gluten Free Dishes!