I never thought I would make Vegan anything. I, however, love this Vegan Chili. Many of you know that I love meat. I love almost every kind of meat except liver unless it’s Foie Gras. I love that kind of liver. Crazy I know. Anyway, you didn’t look at a vegan chili recipe to hear me talk about meat. I have been vegan for two weeks to see if it would affect my blood work for the positive. I actually really enjoyed the food and it made me realize a few things.
Things I discovered by being Vegan for two weeks:
- I didn’t die.
- I didn’t starve.
- Beans really are musical fruit.
- I really enjoy the taste of veggies.
- I don’t eat enough veggies in my regular diet.
- Without eating meat, veggies and fruit have amazing taste and flavor pops out!
- I will keep eating a lot more veggies because they make me feel good.
Here are a few items from Amazon to make cooking this recipe easier:
I hope you enjoy this Vegan/Vegetarian Chili recipe as much as we did 🙂