This sweet and spicy delicious topping for meat or other food is warming and delicious!
- 1/2 Jar Apricot Jam I used real sugar and real fruit
- 1/2 Jar Orange Marmalade same kind as above
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 pkg Dried Mangoes I rehydrated and chopped them.
- 1 cup Dried Yellow Raisins
- 1/4 cup Dried Sweetened Ginger chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove Chopped
- 1 Yellow Onion Chopped
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Dried Tart Cherries
- 1 cup Frozen Peaches chopped
- 1 cup Frozen Apricots chopped
- 1 Green Apple Chopped
- 2 Oranges Juiced
- 1 Orange Peel grated
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice more to taste
- 1 pinch Salt
Saute Onions and garlic in a pan with a small amount of olive oil.
Add apple and continue to saute.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Continue to cook and stir so it doesn't burn for about 20 minutes. It should become soft and sticky.
Remove from heat and enjoy!