Cabbage Roll Soup
Wonderfuly comforting soup. It is low carb and packed with the delicious flavors of cabbage rolls.
- 1 whole yellow onion chopped
- 1 head green cabbage chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning I used Flavor God
- 1 Pkg Cauliflower Rice I found this one at Costco- it is organic:)
- 2 Lbs Ground beef I used Wellness Meats
- 1 Large Can of chopped tomatoes
- 2 boxes Beef stock or Bone broth
In your multi cooker or pan add the ground beef and cook. Add garlic powder and italian seasoning. Use S & P as needed.
Add onion and cook until translucent.
Add cabbage, cook until tender.
Add the can of tomatoes and cauliflower rice. Mix together and simmer a few minutes.
Pour beef broth or bone broth over the mixture.
Stir until combined.
Simmer on the low crockpot setting for 4-6 hours.