Gluten Free Alfredo Sauce is super easy to make at home and just about as fast as heating up a jar from the store!
I love alfredo sauce! I really don’t know anyone who doesn’t love it. Once I learned how to make it at home I have never bought a store made one since! It is so fast and easy to make and is delicious over almost anything.
Here’s what you need to make it:
My base recipe has 5 key ingredients and then you can add to it if you want. Butter, cream cheese, heavy cream, grated parmesan, and garlic. That’s it! Easy Peasy!
I have used the pregrated parmesan from Costco to make it easy, if you don’t want to get your arm workout in. 🙂
After your sauce is ready add any meat and veggies you would like to!
Here’s How you make it:
In a deep pan, melt the butter over medium low heat. You don’t want it to boil.
Next melt in the cream cheese.
Stir in the heavy cream until it’s all mixed together.
Add in your garlic and salt and pepper.
Get your whisk out if you aren’t using it already, and whisk in the parmesan cheese.
It will get nice and thick and cheesy!
Once it’s all melted it’s ready to eat! Enjoy!
Gluten Free Alfredo Favorite Uses:
Spaghetti Squash Cheesy Casserole
With Spinach- creamed spinach
Blanco Pizza Sauce
Creamy Mushroom Cheese Sauce
Gluten Free Alfredo Sauce
- 1 pkg cream cheese I used organic
- 2 sticks Butter I used Kerry Gold
- 1 cup heavy cream I used organic- you can add more if it is too think.
- 1 tsp Garlic powder- or less if you like it less garlicy minced
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- Turn heat to medium.
- Add all ingredients to a pan except the parm. If you are going to mix your other ingredients in for your recipe, make sure your pan is large enough for everything to fit.
- Whisk until all ingredients are melted together. Add the parm adn continue whisking until smooth.
- Continue to cook until sauce thickens. Usually in 2-3 minutes. Continue to whisk so it doesn't burn. 🙂
- Add more cream if you need to thin it out a bit.
If you like this recipe you might also like:
Best Wishes for Gluten Free Dishes!