Lemon roasted chicken
This is a super easy dinner that only uses 1 pan to cook the whole thing! It made the house smell wonderful and the lemon and garlic were delicious.
- 1 whole Chicken remove the insides and spatchcock it.
- 1 whole lemon washed and sliced
- 3 TBSP Flavor God lemon and garlic seasoning
- 2 TBSP avacado oil
- 2 whole Zucchini sliced
- 1 red Bell pepper sliced
- 1 whole yellow squash sliced
- 1 whole yellow onion chopped
- 1 handful mini carrots
- any other veggie you want to add :)
Wash chicken after removing insides. Spatchcock the chicken.
Drizzle avacado oil on your baking sheet. Lay chicken flat on the sheet. Use a paper towel to pat dry the chicken.
Chop up all veggies and lay them on the sheet around the chicken.
Drizzle chicken and veggies with avacado oil. Sprinkle with Flavor God Lemon and Garlic seasoning. Rub seasoning under the skin of the chicken. Add S & P as desired.
Place lemon slices under and on top of the chicken skin.
Roast in the oven on 375 degrees F for about 1 hour or until the chicken has reached 165 degrees with a meat thermometer.